DataMi is a start-up company that got funded and spun out of Princeton University in the Spring of 2013.
DataMi is focused on creating an end-to-end smart data pricing solution for mobile users.
It has successfully launched its first product, the DataWiz™ app
and is currently engaging mobile operators for its operator solution suite.
Take control of your mobile data usage and stay under
your voice and data budget with DataWiz!
DataWiz is available worldwide,
with users on all six continents.
The first version was released in September 2012.
Our user base continues to expand steadily every day.
DataMi is looking for talents to join our new office opened in downtown Princeton
(walking distance to the train station).
Our team members are young, smart, and passionate about what we do.
We enjoy drinks and barbecue in the office backyard and go together
for Small World coffee when we need caffeine.
If you are interested in joining our team,
please email your resume/CV to email@example.com.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the VP Business Development and Product Management will be responsible for all business development, marketing, and product management of the DataMi product suite.
- Serve as member of the executive team leading the company.
- Develop a keen understanding of the market and customer needs.
- Build relationships with key mobile operators around the world.
- Lead all product management activities: Drive the product technical roadmap and decide on the feature prioritization based on customer input.
- Interact daily with the VP of Engineering.
- Present technical product capabilities in private and public meetings.
- Develop strategic partnership as needed for go-to-market strategy.
- Win early customers and develop a co-creation mentality with them.
- Lead marketing and develop marketing collateral.
- Lead contract negotiations.
- Work in a dynamic start-up environment with a high caliber agile team.
This is a key role in the team and will be the lead on any non-technical work in the early stage of the company. A successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- 10 years plus experience in mobile communications business
- experience with start-up entrepreneurial environment
- solid understanding of mobile data technology and infrastructure
- familiarity with mobile app ecosystem
- solid marketing background
- strong relationship with key decisions makers at mobile operators
We are hiring talented and experienced web and mobile software developers to intern at our venture-capital-funded startup
company, spinning out of a Princeton University research project.
- Multiple positions (web developer, Android and iOS developers).
- Competitive compensation
- Outstanding team
- Exciting experience at a brand new startup
- Local office in downtown Princeton (within walking distance to train station)
A web developer is expected to have a development experience in both front-end and back-end.
The developer is expected to build webpages of dynamic contents, charts, and maps, by designing a database and its back-end. The ideal candidate is highly motivated,
and is ready to take ownership on the project
At least 1 year of software development experience
- Experience and fluency in database back-end"
- Experience and fluency in Python and/or Django is strongly preferred"
- Android and/or iOS experience is preferred"
Mobile Software Developers
An Android/iOS developer is expected to develop high quality consumer facing applications and needs a good understanding on UI integration, multi-threading, caching mechanisms, synchronization, and database interaction. Publishing at least one app on Apple’s App Store or Google Play Store is preferred.
- Experience and fluency in Objective C and/or Java on Android"
- Experience in publishing an Android/iOS app in the market "
- Experience in working with REST APIs in iOS/Android and a good working knowledge of HTTP is a must"
- Solid computer science fundamentals"
- One year of Android/iOS app development OR a desire to learn"