Datami is a global company with headquarters in metro-Boston’s tech corridor. Our HQ is home to Datami’s founder and CEO, as well as our engineering, marketing, and customer support teams. We have a development center in Bangalore as well as sales offices around the globe.
Who We Are
We’re a team of energetic, talented professionals enabling mobile data for everyone. We are pioneers and innovators, engineers and marketers, passionate about creating a more connected world. We believe work should be challenging, rewarding — and fun! Our team is agile, fast-growing, and committed to delighting our customers. Are you ready to join us?
- September 2019Customer Success & Sales Lead (Chelmsford, MA)
About Reach Mobile:
Reach is a better mobile service that gives customers the ability to give life-changing connectivity for someone in need. We provide a service that is simple, transparent, reliable and socially-responsible, helping bring connectivity to some of the world’s 3.8 billion unconnected people.
At Reach Mobile, we believe that being totally dedicated to a happy customer experience is vital to the ongoing health and growth of our business. The Customer Success and Sales Lead role will provide complete and appropriate solutions to every existing and potential customer in order to drive top-line revenue growth. This role will be well-trained in all aspects of Reach Mobile including technical, product, non-profit partners, competitive market, and more in order to successfully execute the following responsibilities:
· Provide product and service support to customers via telephone, text, and chat
· Offer technical support to customer regarding activation and ongoing service needs, collaborating with engineering / development team, as needed
· Create, manage, and track customer data using CRM – and go above and beyond in getting to know the customer in order to increase customer loyalty and retention. Have a birthday coming up? Graduating college soon? Just bought a new phone? Take notes so we can use these personal details to our advantage.
· Empathize with customer complaints. Listen first, answer second.
· Problem solve with customers, resolving issues while knowing their time is valuable.
· Proactively follow-up with customers who had complaints, thanking our top referrers, and celebrating Reach anniversaries, etc.
· Monitor social media for questions that are posted on our various platforms.
· Identify opportunities for sales enhancement of existing customers including group plans, referral program, and additional services
· Present, promote, and sell Reach Mobile to customers, resellers, and other partners
· Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, emailing, social media, and other communication tactics
· Serve as Brand Ambassador at local events to promote Reach to potential new customers
This position will require some night and weekend hours (Reach Mobile US-based customer support is available 9A – 9P seven days a week).
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher
· 2+ years of experience in a customer service or sales-related role
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to foster and maintain relationships
· Organizational skills with the ability to manage numerous projects and priorities at once
· Positive and service-oriented attitude
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
· Basic computer skills and excellent phone disposition
· Willingness to work independently or as part of a team
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Chelmsford, MA (Required)
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 2018Technical Marketing Intern (Chelmsford, MA)
Datami operates the world’s most commercially advanced mobile engagement platform with 60 Million sponsored users and 80+ brands across 25+ countries. We create high-powered mobile engagement by enabling brands to give consumers free mobile data, across the world. We have built an unbeatable combination of global scale, sophisticated targeting, and deep consumer understanding.
Datami is now exploring a new initiative and we are looking for a technical marketing student intern to immediately join our team. This is a unique 2-3 month paid opportunity to conduct market research and competitive analysis toward a very specific goal. We are looking for a hands-on, self-starter that has a solid familiarity with mobile apps and a curiosity about the entire mobile industry. You will work closely with the core team developing this new initiative and directly witness how your work is making a difference.
- A college student studying a technical field or with a solid technical bent regarding smartphone services
- Preference for a keen interest in how product and services work and what makes them successful.
- Preference for an interest in a design, UX/U, and the customer journey
- Preference for a start-up mindset and can work in an unstructured environment.
Opportunities at Datami