Datami is a global company with headquarters in metro-Boston’s tech corridor. Our HQ is home to Datami’s founder and CEO, as well as our engineering, marketing, and customer support teams. We have a development center in Bangalore as well as sales offices around the globe.
Who We Are
We’re a team of energetic, talented professionals enabling mobile data for everyone. We are pioneers and innovators, engineers and marketers, passionate about creating a more connected world. We believe work should be challenging, rewarding — and fun! Our team is agile, fast-growing, and committed to delighting our customers. Are you ready to join us?
- October 2018Growth Marketing Manager (Chelmsford, MA)
Datami, a US mobile technology company on the path to deliver Mobile Data to Everyone, is launching Reach Mobile in the US market (www.reachmobile.com). Reach Mobile is a game-changing B2C mobile service that starts with a strong social purpose. For every Reach subscriber, Reach will connect a person-in-need to the Internet.
What about us? We’re a diverse group of experienced entrepreneurs passionate about reimagining mobile service. We’ve made impressive ground on connecting underserved people around the world working together with local businesses and now we are ready to get everyone involved by creating a person to person data exchange. We’ve built deep relationships with mobile operators all around the world and are able to deliver mobile data and connectivity to those in need through our growing list of NGO partnerships.
How about the role? Reach is not yet live, but the team is extremely busy preparing for the launch. We are looking for an experienced, quantitative and creative Growth Marketing Manager to drive customer acquisition. We are looking for someone that is both a thinker and a doer. We need a strategist and a marketing tactician. We need someone nimble, quick, and scrappy—not someone that is looking to start by managing a group of partnerships and specialist contractors.
In a successful start-up, you need people that (1) can do it all (2) can do things that have never been done before and (3) smile while demonstrating their superhuman strengths. And, rest assured, that we won’t get in your way—You will own growth.
- Own Reach’s growth plan. Create, deploy, and work/iterate our strategy.
- Drive revenue by acquiring and retaining amazing customers
- Optimize the revenue funnel.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams (Creative, Brand, Corporate, Operations, Product, Executive etc.)
- Manage relationships with our marketing stack partners and agencies
- Rapidly experiment (Growth Hacking) new sources of customer acquisition.
- 8+ years of B2C in-house marketing and/or digital agency experience
- Successful experience in a start-up environment wearing lots of hats and getting your hands dirty.
- Experience marketing a subscription product
- Broad experience across performance marketing channels (e.g. search, social, display, direct mail, email, etc.), customer lifecycle management, and expert knowledge of marketing analytics platforms
- Master communicator who can speak to all levels of the organization
- Self-starter with strong coordination, organization, interpersonal, planning, communication and multi-tasking skills. Willingness to pitch in where needed.
- July 2018Technical Marketing Intern (Chelmsford, MA)
Datami operates the world’s most commercially advanced mobile engagement platform with 60 Million sponsored users and 80+ brands across 25+ countries. We create high-powered mobile engagement by enabling brands to give consumers free mobile data, across the world. We have built an unbeatable combination of global scale, sophisticated targeting, and deep consumer understanding.
Datami is now exploring a new initiative and we are looking for a technical marketing student intern to immediately join our team. This is a unique 2-3 month paid opportunity to conduct market research and competitive analysis toward a very specific goal. We are looking for a hands-on, self-starter that has a solid familiarity with mobile apps and a curiosity about the entire mobile industry. You will work closely with the core team developing this new initiative and directly witness how your work is making a difference.
- A college student studying a technical field or with a solid technical bent regarding smartphone services
- Preference for a keen interest in how product and services work and what makes them successful.
- Preference for an interest in a design, UX/U, and the customer journey
- Preference for a start-up mindset and can work in an unstructured environment.
Opportunities at Datami