Datami is a global company with headquarters in metro-Boston’s tech corridor. Our HQ is home to Datami’s founder and CEO, as well as our engineering, marketing, and customer support teams. We have a development center in Bangalore as well as sales offices around the globe.
Who We Are
We’re a team of energetic, talented professionals enabling mobile data for everyone. We are pioneers and innovators, engineers and marketers, passionate about creating a more connected world. We believe work should be challenging, rewarding — and fun! Our team is agile, fast-growing, and committed to delighting our customers. Are you ready to join us?
- July 2018Technical Marketing Intern (Chelmsford, MA)
Datami operates the world’s most commercially advanced mobile engagement platform with 60 Million sponsored users and 80+ brands across 25+ countries. We create high-powered mobile engagement by enabling brands to give consumers free mobile data, across the world. We have built an unbeatable combination of global scale, sophisticated targeting, and deep consumer understanding.
Datami is now exploring a new initiative and we are looking for a technical marketing student intern to immediately join our team. This is a unique 2-3 month paid opportunity to conduct market research and competitive analysis toward a very specific goal. We are looking for a hands-on, self-starter that has a solid familiarity with mobile apps and a curiosity about the entire mobile industry. You will work closely with the core team developing this new initiative and directly witness how your work is making a difference.
- A college student studying a technical field or with a solid technical bent regarding smartphone services
- Preference for a keen interest in how product and services work and what makes them successful.
- Preference for an interest in a design, UX/U, and the customer journey
- Preference for a start-up mindset and can work in an unstructured environment.
Opportunities at Datami