For two days, national and foreign speakers presented their vision about the future at the first “Mind the Future” event, hosted by IT Masters CON Ciudad de México
On October 3 and 4, IT Masters CON Ciudad de México (CDMX) hosted its first “Mind the Future” event at the Expo Santa Fe Mexico, where experts and futurologists shared their vision with IT decision makers about the future of information technologies and the impact they will generate in this industry, business and society as a whole.
At the event’s opening, Mónica Mistretta, general director of Netmedia, the company that organizes this forum, welcomed and showed some sequences of the 2001 film Space Odyssey by Stanley Kubrik, and mentioned, “in the next two days, we will see these futuristic scenarios revealed by science fiction films. For that, we have brought experts from different parts of the world, who will tell us about these visions of what the future holds for us. Mind The Future is the title of the conference, our leitmotif. ”
Among the main conferences, master sessions and panels, there is a strong emphasis upon:
- The following revolution by Mikko Hypponen
- Sponsored Internet by Marcelo León
- The discussion panel Gender struggle: Being a woman in a men’s industry
- Telcel business IoT by Omar Cruz
- 2030: The technologies of the next decade by José Antonio Pontón
- After the Fintech Law, challenges and opportunities for regulation in Mexico by Eduardo Guraieb
- The near future. Internet and the digital Mexican environment in 2035 by Raúl Trejo Delarbre
- How to develop the digital society of Mauricio Barragán
- Digital Tsunami: From the challenge to the opportunity by Silvia Leal.
These conferences will address the impact that technology will generate in the future, such as robotics, Artificial Intelligence, machine learning, Internet of Things, among others.
As a relevant company in the field of information technology and telecommunications, Telcel Empresas, participates with several conferences related to the solutions that today’s companies require.
IT Masters CON seeks to position itself as a benchmark in the IT industry, where IT directors and vice-presidents, responsible for security and innovation, influencers, decision makers in IT and digital transformation in Mexico, share experiences and updates on cyclical and permanent information technology topics.